Metalurgica BB S.L. (Hereinafter METALURGICA BB) is the owner of the website: www.metalurgicabb.com
- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and then reflects the following data: Company owner of this website is METALURGICA BB S.L. with C.I.F: B-15442890, Registered in R.M. of A Coruña, Volume 1420: folio 179, Sheet No. C-10 400; Registration 1. th,.
With registered office at: Pg. Ind. de Bértoa, Rúa do Ferro, Parcela B-9, 15105 Carballo (A Coruña), contact phone: 981700283 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USER: The access and / or use of portals METALURGICA BB USER gives the condition, which accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the general terms and conditions that result if mandatory.
- USING THE PORTAL: The METALURGICA BB websites provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to METALURGICA BB or its licensors to which the user can access.
- The User assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to record whatever was necessary to access certain services or contents. When registering, You are responsible for providing true and fair dealing. As a result of this registration, the user may provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use it. The access codes of the subscribers are personal and not transferable. Any misuse or duplication of the key would result in the automatic removal of the subscriber immediately without any possibility of repayment of the amount paid for the subscription.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that METALURGICA BB offered through their websites and character, but not limited, unless use them to:
- Engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public policy.
- Spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or advocacy of terrorism or human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems METALURGICA BB, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and change or manipulate their messages.
- METALURGICA BB reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication .. In any case, METALURGICA BB not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: METALURGICA BB by itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all rights of intellectual property of its websites, as well as the elements contained in it (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, choice of materials used, the computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc ...), METALURGICA ownership of BB or its licensors . All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their means of making provision for all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of METALURGICA BB. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by METALURGICA BB. You can view the elements of the various websites and even print, copy and store in your computer's hard disk or other medium, provided this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER shall not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the METALURGICA BB message.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: METALURGICA BB not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of virus or malware or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
- MODIFICATIONS: METALURGICA BB reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its websites may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the form in which they appear presented or located on their websites
- LINKS: In the event that the sites were arranged links or hyperlinks to other websites, METALURGICA BB not exercise any control over such sites and content. METALURGICA BB In no case be liable for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or involvement with the entities connected.
- GENERAL: METALURGICA BB pursue breach of these conditions and any misuse of their websites, exercising all civil and criminal actions that it can by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: METALURGICA BB may at any time the terms specified here, being duly published as here aparecen.La effect of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until altered by other duly published.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between METALURGICA BB and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Carballo (A Coruña).
METALURGICA BB S.L.
Pol. Ind. de Bértoa, Parcela B-9 15105 Carballo, A Coruña (España)
Phone: +0034 981700283 - Fax: +0034 981 704071